- Solid timber frame.
- Powder Coated Metal Back- and armrests.
- Solid Wood or Upholstered Seat.
- Indoor and Covered Outdoor use.
- Commercial and residential use
- 110kg Static load weight limit.
The Magnolia chair is a harmonious balance between wood and metal.
The base and legs of the chair is solid wood and the backrest is made from a single form sheetmetal that has a ferrograin powder coated finish.
In terms of naming the chair we chose Magnolia. Magnolias symbolise dignity and nobility.
In ancient China, magnolias were thought to be the perfect symbols of womanly beauty and gentleness. In the American South, white magnolias are commonly seen in bridal bouquets because the flowers are thought to reflect and emphasize the bride's purity and nobility.